Pages

Tuesday, September 23

Kaleidoscope

Kaleidoscope (noun) - a complex pattern of constantly changing colours and shapes.
 
 

This week has seen the delivery of my spring bulbs. There are quite a few and I have plans for them all. However I have received notification to say the bulb collection above will arrive later this week.

Jon has enjoyed our time in the garden over the past few months so this collection is his project. He isn't going to tell me where he is going to plant them - he will avoid the area I have plans for - this is his project. Fun in the Nesbitt household don't you think?

This is my K contribution for ABC in the Nesbitt garden. I think Autumn is definitely here - the amount of leaves in the garden would suggest so. The jobs I have planned this week are minimal yet essential. I have both plants and bulbs to plant, continuous sweeping then it's back to de-cluttering and clearing the 2 bedrooms. Plasterer is booked for October 27th so time is pressing. Lots to do!

Watch this space.

14 comments:

  1. It will be a nice surprise to see where the different bulb come up in the spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely collection. I'm in the middle of buying my bulbs, still some to get.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice for "K" and such a bright array of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow love this splash of colors

    PhenoMenon, ABCW Team
    http://throodalookingglass.com/2014/09/kathakali-makeup/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful choice for K and gorgeous collage of nature's magnificent floral delights!

    artmusedog and carol (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  6. are you the girl with kaleidoscope eyes?

    ROG, ABCW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous. I thought they were balls of wool in the thumbnail and expecting knitting doh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun it will be to be surprised about where these flowers pop up in the future! Sounds like you two have been working hard...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've met Denise Roger and she's defo 'the girl with kaleidoscope eyes... A fabulous KIND and funny lady ..lol Di..xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I mean 't to say what a lovely way to surprise you Denise that Jon is planting the flowers in places you don't know....more exciting than The Easter Bunny, mind you, you don't need the bunny with all those Henny Pennies laying delicious eggs daily.
    I'm so pleased that you are really into your gardening, such a wonderful way to relax the mind .... I can't wait to see the results in the spring...love Di.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now those are such glorious colors!!!! Love Spring flowers.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  12. How pretty! You'll have a spectacular display next year if they look like that.
    Maggie x

    Nuts in May

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree: I think autumn is definitely here judging by the fact that I'm sitting at my desk and freezing! Let's think about spring flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, always nice to know somebody has taken the time to let me know what they think.