Pages

Friday, July 27

A late afternoon walk on the beach.

Every Friday I take my MIL shopping for the weekly groceries. We vary where we shop taking in whichever shops have the best offers. It was such a glorious day - on the whole, so after a long session Freida and I made our way to the nearest beach - only 5 minutes away.




As ever, Freida made friends - always so gentle with any dogs she meets.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



A glorious hour well spent - think we'll do it all again tomorrow morning - weather permitting!

3 comments:

  1. Two beach walks on my blogger reader today... I am so envious.
    What a beautiful walk you had today. Love the green hills and stone fence.
    I use to live in Laguna Beach and I so miss the Pacific Ocean.

    Have a lovely weekend !

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  2. We really must find that beach Denise. Friends went to Sandsend last week and you couldn't put a pin between people on the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and to think I'll be seeing the sea from your side very soon now! Excitement abounds...Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, always nice to know somebody has taken the time to let me know what they think.