Pages

Wednesday, March 16

Phew!


So so sorry for not leaving comments on so many blogs! Firefox is playing up and not allowing me to view so many bloigs (blogger) but believe me - I am grateful of the responses.
Tomorrow - (Thursday) looking at plumbing for washing machine - and clearing snug. Friday - off on an information seeking quest re technical information re stove. Saturday - doorway knocked through by builder, between kitchen and snug.
Photos to follow.
Hell spells - it is all happening!
Phew!
I am doing my best to keep up! lol!
Oh and did I mention Sunday? Family celebration here for my MIL's 81st birthday! I asked her what she would like to do and she said she would love to come here for a meal - so hey ho lovely roast dinner for 8 is on the cards. lol! Now just need to make some space.
Watch this space - I certainly will be!

13 comments:

  1. and then, sometimes technology just is annoying

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roger - exactly! You would know - being the boy wonder you are! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you were any busier, you'd be running around like a chicken with its head...whoops, sorry, not appropriate for this blog ;)

    Perhaps FireFOX isn't the best option for browsers with all those cluckies about :)

    Ok enough of the chicken scratch ~ good to hear you are getting on with things. It makes cleaning out closets sound like a snap...that's what's on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Firefox can get slow - I've moved over to Chrome - you might prefer it - it has multi-tabs like FF.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear, and I was just about to switch to Firefox as IE is plying up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have your tin hat on and pleasant music playing in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...and here I was having a quiet half hour...I'm exhausted just reading about what you have on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's all go there. Hope you have a lovely time on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Phew! Makes me feel tired just reading it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Denise, you have my sympathy, it's chaos over here as usual. I'm spitting dust aafter the worktops were sanded yesterday Pth pth

    ReplyDelete
  11. The collapse of technology can also be an eye opener! A break is good sometimes. Have fun and enjoy your weekend.
    Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, thanks for visitng. I think the earlies can go in now. I'm going to plant my main crop potatoes in the next couple of weeks. But don't take too much notice of my advice because I'm no expert on potato growing!

    I'm planting some in black buckets as well...my friend Pete recommends this and he is an expert!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, always nice to know somebody has taken the time to let me know what they think.