Pages

Thursday, July 1

Skywatch

DSCN0593

DSCN0594

DSCN0592

Another lovely morning spent on the beach! My best friend Maria, Freida and myself….it was wonderful! A fantastic start to another day!

A New Day

Anonymous

If life seems at its lowest ebb,
Because a day's gone wrong.
Let not your heart be troubled,
For a new day soon will dawn
And we can never be quite sure,
Just what it has in store.
Since each one is so different,
Than the one just gone before
As it penetrates the darkness,
With its soft and tranquil beams.
It calms even the most restless soul,
And brings new hopes and dreams
So when a days been troubled,
And the night is dark and long.
Lift up your fallen spirits,
For a new day soon will dawn

For more skywatchers visit here

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful beach - is it always so empty? I love the footprints in the sand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely, peaceful skies! Looks like a great place to enjoy the day. Beautiful words as well! Have a great weekend, Denise!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Denise, these are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the North Sea! I think I shall have to write an ode to the North Sea. (I think not!) It's time we had some more pictures of Freida. If I ever get back over there, I'll bring her a bone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These lovely beach pics are making me miss my favorite place... Sandsend. Hence my header picture which gives me an instant reminder

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jabblog
    Yes - always so empty! We will be there tomorrow!

    Sylvia & Sioux
    Thanks so much

    Chris
    You must write an ode!

    Captain
    Watch this space!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful scenes of the beach. Also, the poem is so true and I enjoyed it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just realized that I don't even know how far from the beach you live. But however near or far, I'm glad you post these amazing photos! Happy weekend!
    http://meeyauw-pad.blogspot.com/2010/07/skywatch-friday-451-driving-through.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. LV
    I too liked this poem - there is so much we discover each day, infact I think I will include a new poem each day in my daily journal.

    Boom
    Thanks - it is akk down to my new camera which I am thrilled with. I can use it without consulting the manual - a definate first for me.

    Andree
    The beach in the pictures is our nearest, abot 3 miles away!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry I missed your birthday, hope it was a good one. Happy Belated Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous beach.. and you have it all to yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful tranquil skies! And the ripple patterns in the sand are wonderful, like an echo of the sky or sea.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice shots Denise. Lovely looking beaches

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, always nice to know somebody has taken the time to let me know what they think.